Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can I buy glucose

• 07-01-2013 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Anyone any idea where I would get glucose in Limerick? Have tried Dunnes in Parkway, Superquinn and health shop in Castletroy but none have them. Haven't bought it in a few years when I used to be able to source in any supermarket

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Wilbert13 wrote: »
    Anyone any idea where I would get glucose in Limerick? Have tried Dunnes in Parkway, Superquinn and health shop in Castletroy but none have them. Haven't bought it in a few years when I used to be able to source in any supermarket

Should be able to get it in tesco, or try the health shops around town, Arthur's Quay and Thomas Street are good, also try the two in the Crescent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Pharmacies should have it. Surprised that you couldn't get some in a health shop though.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

Got it in Holland and Barrett, much appreciated. Had looked in health shop in Castletroy SC and they didn't even know what I was talking about

Advertisement