Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Title Blocks

Options
  • 07-01-2013 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

I have a stupid question, its probably easy to do but I just cant remember seeing as I haven't made one in so long!

I'm using AutoCAD LT 2008 at work and I can't for the life of me rembmer how to create a title block or find the title block templates in AutoCAD.

Can anybody help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭PrzemoF

I don't know where are templates in autocad, but if you have _any_ existing drawing just copy the title block from there and use as xref or insert as block.

This might help you:
    http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?28798-How-To-Make-A-Title-Block

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Razleavy

Insert -> Layout -> Layout from template -> Then select say.. Civil Metric from the SheetSets folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Thanks, figured that out but didn't like any of the layouts that were there to made my own!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

Hello everyone,

Would anyone have any templates or blocks for say, windows, doors, etc ?? all the stuff to do with building..

It would be massively appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

Hello everyone,

Would anyone have any templates or blocks for say, windows, doors, etc ?? all the stuff to do with building..

It would be massively appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

didnt mean to post here :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement