Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa seasons online!

Options
  • 07-01-2013 2:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Ive noticed something that annoys me when I play online season on ps3. Lets say I pick Real Madrid, I always face Barcelona. When I pick Man Utd I usually face Real, but when im Real I hardly never face Man U or say another English team. Same goes when Im Barcelona, I always face Real.. Basically I never get the advantage!! Its like the game is taking the piss!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

NinjaK wrote: »
    Ive noticed something that annoys me when I play online season on ps3. Lets say I pick Real Madrid, I always face Barcelona. When I pick Man Utd I usually face Real, but when im Real I hardly never face Man U or say another English team. Same goes when Im Barcelona, I always face Real.. Basically I never get the advantage!! Its like the game is taking the piss!

Try playing as liverpool and you get Dortmund every match. Its simply because people always pick the best team possible so your way more likely to get stuck playing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Paddycrumlinman

I play as Arsenal 99.9% of the time and I have come across a much better selection of teams playing online than in Fifa 12. I find it a whole lot better. Yes, I get the Barca and Real teams, but not as often as last year. I get Liverpool, Man U and a host of other teams to play against which is nice. Played a Guy who was playing with Belgium who have some quality players.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

That's odd, I play arsenal and have never EVER faced Real/Barca or Man U/Man C.

I face Chelsea mostly and then Liverpool/dortmund etc

Oh xbox 360 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,447 ✭✭✭✭cson

It annoys me that I have the match up set to Restrictive yet it still pairs me with the likes of Chelsea from time to time.

Anyone got any fun teams to use?

Have played as Arsenal, Spartak, Zenit, Belgium and Spurs.

Any fun 2-4 Star teams out there? Like playing as lower quality teams because you've less chance of meeting someone who has simply learned all the Mad Skillz moves or the L1 Triangle merchants who play a pressing game.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,088 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I have played as quiet a lot of teams. Very rare do pick same team twice. For 5 star I play Real, United, Argentina.

Even play Cork City but could be waiting a while to get game.

My fav teams to play are Celtic and Argentina.

Hearts and Hibs are decent too. LA Galaxy are still good from Fifa 12.

Stoke are another team I like playing.

I guess its all personal preference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,447 ✭✭✭✭cson

Played a few games as Wigan there and it was great craic. Play set up like below and they're insane on the counter. Miyachi and Crusat are ridiculously fast.

Al Habsi

Boyce -- Caldwell -- Ramis -- Figueroa

McCarthy ---- Beausejour

Maloney

Miyachi
    Kone
    Crusat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

cson wrote: »
    It annoys me that I have the match up set to Restrictive yet it still pairs me with the likes of Chelsea from time to time.

Any fun 2-4 Star teams out there? Like playing as lower quality teams because you've less chance of meeting someone who has simply learned all the Mad Skillz moves or the L1 Triangle merchants who play a pressing game.

Try playing with Santos, Neymar is a beast in it! The seasons are a bt more interesting as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭TheBza

cson wrote: »

Try playing with Santos, Neymar is a beast in it! The seasons are a bit more interesting as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

I got to play Real Madrid for the 1st time last night and I can only put it down to I was promoted to division 6?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I am playing as Brazil a fair bit right now, get one of United, Madrid, Barca or Bayern 9 out of 10 games, the odd time I will get Spain or Argentina, those are the only teams I have faced as Brazil

• Advertisement
Advertisement