Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tacx Flow Vs Bushido

Options
  • 07-01-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭

Given the choice which of the above trainers would you choose? Both are upgradable to the i-version at a later stage to add a bit of Virtual training, but I think this could be done with Sufferlandia to the same extent or possibly better.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

After years of laughing at my training gadgets Mrs AKW was spotted having a sneaky read of my PM handbook the other day.

She is now interested in hooking the Tack Flow up to training software for analysis.

The question to others (Jackyback) is, is the VR interface with the Tacx any good?
    What training software do you recommend for controlling the power brake? And what software works best on the analysis front?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

After years of laughing at my training gadgets Mrs AKW was spotted having a sneaky read of my PM handbook the other day.

She is now interested in hooking the Tack Flow up to training software for analysis.

The question to others (Jackyback) is, is the VR interface with the Tacx any good?
    What training software do you recommend for controlling the power brake? And what software works best on the analysis front?

WKO or Golden Cheetah for analysis (GC is free)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

For a while there I was thinking GC = Garmin Connect

But Mr T, GC won't work with Polar!!

Thanks for that, to my shame I've never looked at GC and wow! DATA!! Nice :cool:

Advertisement