Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex On Campus

• 07-01-2013 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Unusual post, but wondering if any users have had sex on TCD campus befor? and if so, where! Im sure some of you have some funny stories so lets hear em!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Does having sex with yourself count ?

Ride me sideways was another one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

You do know that the campus is full of bedrooms OP, yeah?
    Oh and the museum building
    <<
    >>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

Are they still at it in the jacks in the Hamilton? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

I always thought the HL sequence in the Berkeley would be a good place to do the deed. In five years I've only come across one person there. You can decide about the pun yourselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

There are stories about a certain former tánaiste and the snooker tables upstairs in the GMB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Kwekubo wrote: »
    There are stories about a certain former tánaiste and the snooker tables upstairs in the GMB.

Just had a bad mental image of Mary Harney and I've not had my lunch yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Did he have a Spring in his step that day?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Dominic West of The Wire has mentioned exploits of his on the roof of the museum building in previous visits to Trinity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Dónal wrote: »
    Ride me sideways was another one.

'Thanks from: Long Room Hubba'

Can I just point out that this username is genius?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭Tears in Rain

RainyDay wrote: »
    Did he have a Spring in his step that day?

Wrong Tánaiste, unfortunately...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭icedtea

Wrong Tánaiste, unfortunately...

So which one then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

icedtea wrote: »
    So which one then?
    The first guy with the bad mental image got it right, unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

Wonder is that an urban myth ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

InReality wrote: »

Well, she was very involved (I think she was Auditor) in one of the debating societies that occupies that building and keys were presumably not too difficult to access, so it is plausible.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Lisandro

Sex in rooms is not an uncommon occurance in the GMB. As someone has already mentioned, Dominic West had sex on the roof - at the talk, he put it as being that as Ireland eased into the quarter finals of the World Cup, he and his girlfriend (and future wife) eased out the top door. There is a task known as the Triple Crown (the reference being obvious from rugby), which involves doing it in the Phil Council Room, Hist Committee Room and the Chamber (although the balcony doesn't count as it is an extension (that wasn't meant to be a pun by the way) of the Phil Council Room. A friend of mine apparently did it, I don't find it implausible because this friend of mine has certainly been caught before. The ultimate challenge (unsurprisingly known as The Grand Slam) is to have sex in every room in the GMB - from what I can tell, we did have one taker for that, an old English debater who was going out with a GMB regular at the time. The current state of GMB sex is a little quiet - as a theoretical physics student, I certainly don't expect to contribute to it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

The current state of GMB sex is a little quiet - as a theoretical physics student, I certainly don't expect to contribute to it!

Why are quantum physicists so poor at sex I hear you ask?

Because when they find the position, they can't find the momentum, and when they have the momentum, they can't find the position.

Wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Lisandro

Why are quantum physicists so poor at sex I hear you ask?

Because when they find the position, they can't find the momentum, and when they have the momentum, they can't find the position.

Wha?

I've been telling that joke for a while now - never gets old. My most frequent response I get is, "Because they're quantum physicists!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

I wonder if a 24 hour BLU will lead to shenanigans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Just had a bad mental image of Mary Harney and I've not had my lunch yet.

Jayzus, I've never been so repulsed by someone potting the pink before in my life... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dropinthocean

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Jayzus, I've never been so repulsed by someone potting the pink before in my life... :(

At least they turned down the tricky brown..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

InReality wrote: »

The table is still buckled, apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 243 ✭✭chunkylover4

Lisandro wrote: »
    I've been telling that joke for a while now - never gets old. My most frequent response I get is, "Because they're quantum physicists!"

Don't sit on the bean bags on the Phil council room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

The table is still buckled, apparently.

I'd want to be buckled to take her on.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭hames

Wasn't there some minor scandal about the Maths common room having to be locked or monitored out of hours because of all the, er, integration, going on up there?

It's always the quiet ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭gaeilgeboy

hames wrote: »
    Wasn't there some minor scandal about the Maths common room having to be locked or monitored out of hours because of all the, er, integration, going on up there?

It's always the quiet ones.

Yeah, apparently that was a thing for a while. Security threatened to have the room locked at night, but that could have been for the drinking too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Any girls looking for sex on campus PM me x

Advertisement