Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quickpark DUB discount book in Jan, travel anytime in 2013

• 07-01-2013 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just got an email from Quickpark at Dublin Airport (long term parking). They are offering what appear to be good discounts on longer stays - 2 weeks for EUR50. Crucially, though you must book in Jan, your trip can be at any time in 2013.

It seems (AFAIK) to apply to all customers. There's no specific link. I've been a satisfied user of Quickpark ever since my car got broken into in the DAA green car park & I got no help from the DAA. Only issue is the buses only pick up from T1, not T2 but it's not too far to walk IMHO.

Text of email follows:

Dear Customer,

To thank you for your valued support during 2012, we are offering all customers the opportunity to book their 2013 parking at "2012 Promotional rates".

This offer applies to all bookings made online during January, irrespective of when you travel.
    Book online now to avail of the following fantastic rates:

4 days for €25
    8 days for €35
    14 days for €50

Services included:

shuttle bus every 5 mins
    5 min journey to airport
    24 hour supervision
    free jump start

Thank you for your custom and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Advertisement