Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THQ Bundle

• 07-01-2013 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

If anyone has a spare key for the thq bundle I would be very grateful if you could pm it to me. thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,855 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Here's one

CL34R-LYAF4-K3K3Y

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

ShaneU wrote: »
    Here's one

CL34R-LYAF4-K3K3Y

I bought this the other day and the key wouldn't activate for me for ages. Steam kept saying it wasn't valid. So if you have any problems with it just keep trying it'll activate eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

Haha you guys are so funny and original. Good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Just me or has there been allot of begging on this forum the last few weeks?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Limericks wrote: »
    Just me or has there been allot of begging on this forum the last few weeks?
    Very true; it's become much more spammy and open lately. I've given away several games both this and previous sales but never to a begger; no reason to encourage them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

It's really off putting alright. If you want something that bad then buy it yourself. Making a fool of yourself begging strangers for games you don;t even need is ridiculous.

I'm not begging, I just asked if anyone has a spare key. Im not posting in loads of threads hounding people.

Nody you say you have given away games yet if i dont ask how am I to get receive these games?

Frisbee as you probably know the thq bundle is no longer available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Still available for me.... you really expect someone to just give a random stranger £20 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

I'm not begging, I just asked if anyone has a spare key. Im not posting in loads of threads hounding people.

Nody you say you have given away games yet if i dont ask how am I to get receive these games?

Perhaps if you mentioned that you would be willing to pay for the key you wouldn't be getting so much flak... Just a thought!

You are begging. You did not offer a trade in return for them so from our point of view you are asking for something for nothing. Which is begging.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/beg

Maybe a rule should be added to the charter for this kind of thing?

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    Still available for me.... you really expect someone to just give a random stranger £20 ?

What? Im not asking for it for free. I would buy a key from someone. Im talking about the humble bundle one by the way, not the steam one

Limericks wrote: »

You are begging. You did not offer a trade in return for them so from our point of view you are asking for something for nothing. Which is begging.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/beg

Maybe a rule should be added to the charter for this kind of thing?

see my post above.

Reading back I wasn't clear. sorry about that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

What? Im not asking for it for free. I would buy a key from someone. Im talking about the humble bundle one by the way, not the steam one

well can you blame people for thinking otherwise... try and word your posts a little better.

see my post above.

Reading back I wasn't clear. sorry about that

That is fine then. If you are offering a trade then it is more in line with this forum. Offering cash isn't though I believe.

Maybe you could try this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056681879

Last reply was almost a week ago though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Were you going to PM the payment?
    If anyone has a spare key for the thq bundle I would be very grateful if you could pm it to me. thank you

Magill wrote: »

well can you blame people for thinking otherwise... try and word your posts a little better.

sorry. Didnt read it back properly, ill try and be clearer in future. Apologies

mikom wrote: »

Were you going to PM the payment?

As Ive said twice already. I didnt read my first post back. I didnt realise it wasnt clear. I meant if someone has a key they could pm me and we could arrange a trade or whatever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

fwiw I wasn't just talking about you, there was a fair few people doing it in the Steam Sale Thread just brazenly asking people to buy them games.

If someone said they really wanted to play a game and I happened to have a spare key for it I'd give it to them. But when people start posting asking for a key or even worse for people to lodge funds into their Steam Wallet it's irritating.

Frisbee wrote: »
    fwiw I wasn't just talking about you, there was a fair few people doing it in the Steam Sale Thread just brazenly asking people to buy them games.

If someone said they really wanted to play a game and I happened to have a spare key for it I'd give it to them. But when people start posting asking for a key or even worse for people to lodge funds into their Steam Wallet it's irritating.

I totally agree. i think i know who youre talking about and if i remember correctly he had large library of unplayed games on his steam account.

Sorry for the confusion again everyone.

Advertisement