Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi all looking for paranormal researchers to set up a new group lenister area

Options
  • 07-01-2013 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

hi there,
    looking for people to help set up and join a paranormal group in the lenister area, new and experinance people welcome. please pm me or leave a comment, open to suggestion from other members from different groups......check out paranormal buy and sell on face book.
    thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Hey, sorta interested. Whats the modus operandi

• Registered Users Posts: 39 rafapietrzyk

Hello i am very interested I have professional equipment of course
    K2 KII K-II EMF METER+ DIGITAL EMF METER plus VOICE RECORDERS plus MOTION DETECTOR LIGHTS and THERMOMETERS detector.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

i'm interested 2. im in dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Im less interested

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

ah now thats unfair.

I say go for it OP. and keep us updated with your adventures.

• Advertisement

though dont fall for the 'investigating in the dark' hype - really, thats just for TV. And K2s are notoriously dodgy ... rumoured to pick up farts. honestly .... you cant tell what it is they're reading so be wary of them.

Ive always had an issue with using emf meters actually - and I mean this in honest thought on paranormal research ... but unless you have a decent chunk - and you could be talking hours - of datalogged emf information for that area, how are you going to know if a spike isnt something completely normal? You've no way of knowing what it is you picked up so why bother in the first place using one? Nevermind - lets be honest - there arent too many people who actually understand the readings their emf meters are giving in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

maccored wrote: »
    Ive always had an issue with using emf meters actually - and I mean this in honest thought on paranormal research ... but unless you have a decent chunk - and you could be talking hours - of datalogged emf information for that area, how are you going to know if a spike isnt something completely normal? You've no way of knowing what it is you picked up so why bother in the first place using one? Nevermind - lets be honest - there arent too many people who actually understand the readings their emf meters are giving in the first place.

Thank God somebody finally said it. That part of our humanity that makes us go a little crazy inside when another human being acts the idiot always gets me riled up when people talk about these things as if seeing them on TV means they understand, especially the latest breed that has come along as of late and quotes the titles of ebay auctions to try and look knowledgable on the subject :rolleyes:

maccored to the rescue as usual :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 39 rafapietrzyk

maccored wrote: »
    though dont fall for the 'investigating in the dark' hype - really, thats just for TV. And K2s are notoriously dodgy ... rumoured to pick up farts. honestly .... you cant tell what it is they're reading so be wary of them.

Ok that true but, If you go to the abandoned castle. And when check the electromagnetic field and will be non or 0,1 and if you start say something to ghost and in the minute electromagnetic coming high to 1,0 or more when one minute before was 0,0 that is not normal this is paranormal. Second check the flashlight works even better than the K II. and if the temperature change at one time is 20 degrees and the temperature in 2-3 minutes to 2-3 degrees drop in one place it means that there is something real and not something normal.As you know, then, that the presence of the spirit as one meter away from you is, say, 20 degrees and where you are standing is suddenly cold and checking temperature drops to 2-3 degrees or something like that.only if you're using K2 and even then it is that asking for something spirit tell him to turn on the lights tell you to confirm the lights and light the two if you want to deny this 3 lights.For example, in an abandoned actually building something that can be led by the then current electromagnetic field is high and if you want to be sure it was not a ghost you are using the flashlight, temperature measurement only at the end of the K II if you are sure that it is definitely a ghost.

When you say things like "that is not normal", I ask "how do you know?". Everywhere has complex em fields so whats normal one place, may not be normal elsewhere. The whole EMF thing is pretty tricky to do properly with proper equipment, nevermind with an emf meter. Epsecially a K2 - that's all Im getting at.

At the same time - go do it and enjoy yourselves. Dont listen to us oldies.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭mlink73

Hi, In Dublin 15 and very interested to join. Had a few experiences myself that raised my interested, let me know if your interested in taking a "newby" when it comes to hunting but "experienced" guy when it comes to phenomena.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Fujiguy

Very interested but also a newb' can bring a 35mm SLR to add a twist if that does :)

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

are you looking for anyone who doesnt believe in ghosts and/or hauntings? a genuine skeptic might offer an interesting neutral insight! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Riamfada wrote: »
    Im less interested

had to laugh at that statement, but why are you less interested? /scene missing

Advertisement