Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old transaction fees criteria?

Options
  • 07-01-2013 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I had a query on my bank account regarding the new criteria to get free bank charges for transactions.. I want to know what was the criteria before the new system came into place? was it €3000 going into your accound each quarter (and it didnt have to stay in it ie if I had 300 lodged each week & spend it the day after etc it' ok) / or 9 online transfers per quarter? The girl in the bank brought this up & I though it was strange..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi whatlliwear,

Thanks for your query. Up until the 19th of November 2012, there were two ways to qualify for our No Transaction Fees Offer:

1) Lodge €3000 into your account (but you do not have to maintain it) AND make 9 debit payments using Banking365 phone or Banking365 online services.
    OR
    2) Maintain a €3000 credit balance in your account for the full fee quarter.

Starting with the fee quarter beginning on the 19th of November, option 1 listed above was no longer used as part of the qualifying criteria for the offer.

I hope this answers your question. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement