Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Spoilers inside!** Pokemon X and Pokemon Y - October 2013! :D

1282930313234»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

There needs to be a slap a **** option for gts
    I was thinking a sort of a tier system, where if you send out nothing but crap, you get put in a tier with all the other people that send out crap in return.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Angron wrote: »
    I was thinking a sort of a tier system, where if you send out nothing but crap, you get put in a tier with all the other people that send out crap in return.

Im on about the trade mew for a ledbya people

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh, yeah. Those are just ridiculous. I remember I was trying to get a Drilbur before, someone was looking for a 6IV legendary of some sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,961 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I at least tried to do my bit to improve the situation by trading away my rarer Friend Safari catches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Lv. 3 Zigzagoon for a Lv. 35 Staraptor .... I try to be nice but it's hard sometimes :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Wondertraded a latios am just going to trade evertything i recieve now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Guys, been out of the loop for awhile. Did the Dianci event ever happen? What about the other two secret Pokemon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

Diancie happened but codes weren't available in shops in Ireland. The other 2 are still unreleased and only available through PKHex/Cyber Save Gadget or Powersaves!

Advertisement