Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partset A

Options
  • 07-01-2013 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi,

I have installed a HKC 10-70 alarm and it is all working fine. However I would like to set up Partset A so that the PIR on the landing is not armed when going to bed. I have gone through the system map in the installers guide and have been unsuccessful in located the correct section.

Can any one tell me what section I need to access to inhibit a particular zone.

Regards

:)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Zone attributes. PGA yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Zone menu >Zone options > press yes on zone name > Excl PsA "yes"

If you have it set up for point ID
    It's Point menu > point options > press yes on point name > Excl PsA "yes"

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pentax

Hi Thunderbird,

Thanks for the reply. So i itake it when I confirm yes Excl PSA that particular zone is permanantl removed when setting part Set A.

Regards :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

That's correct Pentax

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Pentax wrote: »
    Hi Thunderbird,

Thanks for the reply. So i itake it when I confirm yes Excl PSA that particular zone is permanantl removed when setting part Set A.

Regards :)

The same applies for part set B.

If you have a PIR in an area that is not used at night you could set up partset A to have them both off and partset B with one off and one on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 FiguringOut

Hi All,

I have installed a HKC 10270 alarm and it is all working fine too.

I have set up part set to exclude the internal PIRs to set the alarm at night while still in the house.

I've noticed that if the alarm is in partset the door contacts no longer act as entry/exit zones and set off the alarm straight away if activated instead of giving 30 seconds to deactivate alarm.

This is a nuisance if my wife wants to set the partset alarm going to be but I'm not home yet as the alarm will go off immediately when I open the door.

Is there anyway to ensure the front/back doors still act as entry/exit zones while in partset?

Thanks for any help in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FiguringOut

Got help in PMs.

In system ops menu, there is partset ops, EE to Alarm. I changed from yes to no and that fixed my issue.

Hope this in turn helps someone else out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Got help in PMs.

In system ops menu, there is partset ops, EE to Alarm. I changed from yes to no and that fixed my issue.

Hope this in turn helps someone else out.

By default this would be set as no.

Advertisement