Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get CD's printed

Options
  • 07-01-2013 4:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hey there I am doing mashup of usual wedding disco music (abba,house of pain etc) to give to potential clients at weeding fairs and showcases.
    Where in Galway could I get CD graphics printed?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I supply on the sea road will do it for ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Hey there I am doing mashup of usual wedding disco music (abba,house of pain etc) to give to potential clients at weeding fairs and showcases.

Great gardening music.
    Very motivational.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frankspencer

mikom wrote: »
    Great gardening music.
    Very motivational.

There is no need to be a smart ass, I am doing this because a lot of people who contact have asked about this so I have done a 60min mix of some of the more popular songs I play at weddings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

There is no need to be a smart ass, I am doing this because a lot of people who contact have asked about this so I have done a 60min mix of some of the more popular songs I play at weddings.

That's cool.
    How do Benny, Bjorn, and Everlast feel about duplication and distribution?

Well you might ask them for me,
    If you have nothing else to do but to continually knock me down publicly then please just don't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,468 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Jaysus! Those weddings must be mighty craic :O

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Back on track pls. This isn't a forum where it's ok to slag other posters.
    If you can't help, don't post.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

mikom wrote: »
    That's cool.
    How do Benny, Bjorn, and Everlast feel about duplication and distribution?

I would assume that the OP has obtained the necessary mechanical licensing make his CDs legal .. would be very foolish to be handing them out with contact details attached otherwise.

Likewise any reputably copy-shop won't be making labels etc if they have reason to suspect that it would be illegal to copy the artwork.

Jaysus! Those weddings must be mighty craic :O

Seriously why bother post that?...I was speaking in general terms about the majority of the 40 plus weddings I done last year.
    Thanks to anyone who helped out with my question and explained the copy right issue was not aware of that so cheers.

I would assume that the OP has obtained the necessary mechanical licensing make his CDs legal .. would be very foolish to be handing them out with contact details attached otherwise.

Likewise any reputably copy-shop won't be making labels etc if they have reason to suspect that it would be illegal to copy the artwork.

Any business I contacted yesterday said this was fine and the a lot of club DJs are doing so these days, so I dunno.

• Advertisement
Advertisement