Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dull

Options
  • 07-01-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,
    I've got a small tattoo which I got about 10 years ago or so.
    It has black line and some colour in it.
    It has started to look a little old, colours are dull and lines not so sharp anymore.
    Has anyone got tattooes touched up before? How did it come out?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hi,
    I've got a small tattoo which I got about 10 years ago or so.
    It has black line and some colour in it.
    It has started to look a little old, colours are dull and lines not so sharp anymore.
    Has anyone got tattooes touched up before? How did it come out?
    Thanks

Yep. On September 11th 2001 I got a tattoo done in Dragon Art in Capel St. (I remember the date for obvious reasons!) I went to Stigmata Tau in Swords about 5 years ago to get it touched up and it came out like brand new. They actually made it better cos they added in a little colour to bring it out a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 SomeGirl123

Thanks, that's helpful. This probably sounds stupid, but is it exactly the same as getting the tattoo - painwise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Thanks, that's helpful. This probably sounds stupid, but is it exactly the same as getting the tattoo - painwise?

Yeah, it's like getting a tattoo all over again. Ah you'll be grand. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 SomeGirl123

lol hope so..it's only small! thx again

Advertisement