Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Managers defending cheats/bad sportsmanship.

• 07-01-2013 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭

Wouldnt ya have to laugh at Brendan Rogers and all the managers who come out in defense of their players. I'm sure Every manager who has been around long enough has done it too.
    When their player blatantly cheats the system to their advantage they say things like "He's not that type of guy". What do you mean? We all know what type of guy he is. He handles and dives during matches to win decisions.
    Rooney has dived to win decisions. Didnt he dive way back when United beat the invincible Arsenal at Old Trafford? Thats how long he's at it. Cazorla dives. Drogba dives. Bale dives. Duff dived to win Ireland a penalty against Spain in 2002.
    But why do the managers come out with such crap after the fact? Don't pretend it was anything other than what it was. The ball bounced up to Suarez's arm and he touched it into his path and scored a goal from it. Its so easy. It was a momentary reaction which isnt legal in the rules of the game but you also are told to play the whistle so live with it.

This is not an attack on Liverpool, they are just the example. I'm sure there is dozens of examples for every club. Feel free to list them off. But they do make me laugh the way they go on.

Lots of these players are cheating diving lying racist sexist idiots with too much money and not enough sense. Managers dont have to tell me that, but dont tell me they aren't.

Edit: managers not you guys. Ha.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

GSPfan wrote: »
    Lots of these players are cheating diving lying racist sexist idiots with too much money and not enough sense. You dont have to tell me that, but dont tell me they aren't.

Bloody 'ell. Nice way to ruin your own thread from the very start! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

animated-hamster-wheel.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Shaking_head.gif

Lock-icon.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement