Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music urban channel

Options
  • 07-01-2013 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

So I want to start a serious music channel on YouTube that could potentially become as big as SB.TV i love music and living in Ireland I have relised that Dublin needs to show its music scene some more so i was hoping to get this channel going and get a few young people on board since i am 18 and people who love music will be able to talk and entertain but also a good team so we can show Dublin music scene and emerging artists in the Dublin scene i really want to do this but i will need a team are you willing to help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

Have you been in touch with the lads from community of independents. They have a channel on UPC and did "A joyful slog" last year.
    Might be worth combining forces see can you bring something else to their force.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgvGuRfsoJ8

Advertisement