Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to unlock a Nokia phone?

Options
  • 07-01-2013 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any websites or software that will give me an unlock code for free for a Nokia 6700c-1??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

hefferboi wrote: »
    Does anyone know any websites or software that will give me an unlock code for free for a Nokia 6700c-1??

Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I also need an unlock for a Nokia phone... a 3410!! Just something I'm messing around with, but can't tell what network it is so just want it unlocked,

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

hefferboi wrote: »

No where for free for the 6700. Take it into an unlock shop and get it removed for about €30.

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Don't mean to hijack your thread, but I also need an unlock for a Nokia phone... a 3410!! Just something I'm messing around with, but can't tell what network it is so just want it unlocked,

thanks

The 3410 is so old, that you can unlock online free using a nokia code generator. If you dont know what network, you can take it to an unlock place and no more than €10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Cheers Davy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

http://unlock.nokiafree.org/3410

Here is for the Nokia 3410 unlock code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

I found this site very useful:

http://www.cellunlockcode.com

If you have the unlock code, the instructions on how to apply it are free.

• Advertisement
Advertisement