Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coventry to Stream Free Live Racing

Options
  • 07-01-2013 7:57pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Coventry Greyhounds are to stream Free and live Tuesday and Thursday - First race 5-15pm

http://covdogs.com/live/

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

ALL race meetings from Coventry are now being streamed live and free of charge, with promoter Harry Findlay yesterday confident that the service will improve from its debut on Tuesday, when some were unable to view the stream.

Findlay said: “We were surprised and caught out by how many people tried to watch the races on Tuesday, but it was only meant as a dummy run.

“The picture quality is the best in the world – people have been watching it crystal clear on 55-inch screens. With little else going on these pictures will end up going everywhere.”

From this Tuesday (first race 5.15pm) punters will be able to bet into the track’s tote pools via a direct link into 24dogs.com. Coventry will also be providing a free video archive of previous races at the track.

“I’m assured that everything will be in place for next Tuesday’s meeting,” added Findlay. “Being alongside the other tracks on 24dogs whose totes I consider at best to be a joke I’m more than confident it’s a good shop window for our low tote retentions.”

15th jan meeting called off

Advertisement