Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolores Off to Austrailia

Options
  • 07-01-2013 8:29pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Dolores Ruth jets off to Australia this week on a month-long trip that could result in an exciting new international venture for one of Ireland's leading trainers.

Ruth said: "I am going out for a month initially and I have a number of meetings set up. I have also to progress plans to have Razldazl Luke and Razldazl Apollo sent out from Ireland.

"Others will also be prepared and they will be sent to Australian trainers.

"I also intend to look at the possibility of sending over potential stud dogs and brood bitches that would appeal to the Aussie breeders."

When she travels she will have just one runner in Ireland. Razldazl Marilyn will be looked after by Fran Burke while the other race dogs are already with Neilus O'Connell.

Meanwhile, Milldean Panther and Milldean Tally have left the kennels and are with part-owner Mark Heggie.

The Tyrur McGuigan Open 575 commenced at Shelbourne on Saturday and the banker bets Slip The Genie and Gizmo Classic scored impressively.

Shelbourne Geoff set a strong gallop in Heat 2 but was collared by Gizmo Classic off the final bend and the latter won by a length and a half in 31.15.

In the next heat, the John McLoughlin-owned Slip The Genie went slightly faster as she was led early by Razldazl Will before hitting the front out of the second bend.

From here she was much too strong and won by four lengths from Razldazl in 31.10.

The other heats went the way of Liam Dowling's Kokoro in 31.59 and Reggie Roberts' Moss Lane in 31.53.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Milldean Panther and Tally in England , Return to Ireland Depends on The Possible Return Of Dolores Ruth to training in Ireland

Advertisement