Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childminder in Athlone

Options
  • 07-01-2013 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All

I am new to the area of Athlone and i am looking for a flexible childminder. Can anyone recommend one? Preferable the west side of town or monksland region.
    Thanks a mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Hobbitfeet

You might have better luck on schooldays.ie it has a childcare section by county

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

www.childminding.ie
    give them a call or call your local childcare commitee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CeGeGe

I have tried both of the above options with no luck as i need some one who is flexible.
    Any other ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

CeGeGe wrote: »
    I have tried both of the above options with no luck as i need some one who is flexible.
    Any other ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Maybe try placing an ad in your local paper with a box number to apply to? That way nobody knows its you and you get to screen everybody, check their references, qualifications etc before you have to decide if you even want to contact them or whether they are suitable!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hilton10

Hi, I am from that area in Athlone and available to mind, please contact me if you have not found any one. Emma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Char199159

hi Emma
    Are you still available to do childminding?

Advertisement