Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Navan to Athlone??

Options
  • 07-01-2013 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi, a friend of mine is going to Athlone next week for an open day. Can anyone tell me if a bus goes from Navan to Athlone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

In general, via Dublin is faster. www.a-b.ie - make sure you set the right date and time.

Otherwise, route 70, but it has a very limited service. One Friday bus during college term and one Sunday bus and the same returning.

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1349437208-70.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

If your mate could get a lift to Maynooth they could hop on the bus there. Presume there is regular Dublin/Galway buses which stop in Maynooth.

If your mate could get a lift to Maynooth they could hop on the bus there. Presume there is regular Dublin/Galway buses which stop in Maynooth.

route 20 - but check the timetable, not all services stop there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TheLocust

Hey guys the friend here, thanks trisha for helping out, guys im looking how to get to Athlone Institute of Tech from Navan, i understand there is to services, via firestation, and beside loreto convent. Im looking for anyone who is in the collage from navan and knows the bus times/routes/location drops.

Any help is much appreciated.

TheLocust wrote: »
    Hey guys the friend here, thanks trisha for helping out, guys im looking how to get to Athlone Institute of Tech from Navan, i understand there is to services, via firestation, and beside loreto convent. Im looking for anyone who is in the collage from navan and knows the bus times/routes/location drops.

Any help is much appreciated.
    Read my post above. It operates on Friday and Sunday evenings.

• Advertisement
Advertisement