Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle Found [owner located]

Options
  • 07-01-2013 9:09pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

A friend of mine found a kindle on the Citylink bus from Dublin Airport to Galway. There was just enough battery to get the registered email, but it's a kindle one so I don't know if the owner has access without having the actual device. But we do know their name and that they're from Galway.

If you know who might own it, can you send me a PM and hopefully we can reunite it with its owner.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Zombee

Hi Das Kitty,
    I would suggest letting Citylink know that you have the kindle as the owner will probably check with them to see if it was handed in. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Zombee wrote: »
    Hi Das Kitty,
    I would suggest letting Citylink know that you have the kindle as the owner will probably check with them to see if it was handed in. :)

My mate's already done that. And I contacted a person I know by the same name and it's not his.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

The owner has contacted me via boards and we're arranging to have it back to him, so I suppose this can be closed now.

I love boards. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,363 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Fair play, OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Das Kitty wrote: »
    The owner has contacted me via boards and we're arranging to have it back to him, so I suppose this can be closed now.

I love boards. :)
    Sound. All is well that ends well.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement