Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 5 set up as new, how to get old photos back

• 07-01-2013 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

I set up my new iphone 5 over Christmas and it was working ok, but didn't sync my music. In my wisdom (stupidity) someone suggested restoring and starting it as a new phone, which I did. I now not only don't have music, but nothing else as well. I think my icloud backup is still there and I also still have my old 4. Is there anything I can do to get back my photos in particular.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

ROS123 wrote: »
    I set up my new iphone 5 over Christmas and it was working ok, but didn't sync my music. In my wisdom (stupidity) someone suggested restoring and starting it as a new phone, which I did. I now not only don't have music, but nothing else as well. I think my icloud backup is still there and I also still have my old 4. Is there anything I can do to get back my photos in particular.

goto setting->general->reset->erase all content and settings. This will restore the phone to scratch and you can put in your apple id and password. they phone will then prompt you to restore from back up. Then you can sync you music manually with itunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROS123

Kjl thank you.

Advertisement