Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just how useless are the emobile sales team?

Options
  • 07-01-2013 9:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭

Rang you guys today with a 100% solid sales lead, saying my wife is out of contract next month with another provider, and asked the rep to call her to discuss new business options......

.........and no one has Called...!

How useless is this?

Don't you guys want the business?

It beggars belief that in a recession, you get a 100% solid lead like this, and its not followed up........makes me angry as a customer of yours :mad:

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

MidlandsM wrote: »
    Rang you guys today with a 100% solid sales lead, saying my wife is out of contract next month with another provider, and asked the rep to call her to discuss new business options......

.........and no one has Called...!

How useless is this?

Don't you guys want the business?

It beggars belief that in a recession, you get a 100% solid lead like this, and its not followed up........makes me angry as a customer of yours :mad:

Hi MidlandsM,

Could you PM me your wife's contact number I will be able pass this onto our sales team.

My apologies that she has not received a call.

Grainne

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Grainne,

NO ONE FROM EMOBILE CALLED MY WIFE YET?

how ridiculous and dumb is this?

can you provide me with the ceo's email address please, I'll take this matter of lazyness to the top.

Grainne,

NO ONE FROM EMOBILE CALLED MY WIFE YET?

how ridiculous and dumb is this?

can you provide me with the ceo's email address please, I'll take this matter of lazyness to the top.

Hi MidlandsM,

In order for me to request a call back I will need you to provide your wifes name.

Once I receive this I will send a request for a call. Also could you advise if your wife has an eircom landline?

Grainne

Hi MidlandsM,

In order for me to request a call back I will need you to provide your wifes name.

Once I receive this I will send a request for a call. Also could you advise if your wife has an eircom landline?

Grainne

i gave all this info to the original sales person i spoke to.......I find it all quite amusing that you guys conduct you business like this.......

what is your CEO's email address?

i gave all this info to the original sales person i spoke to.......I find it all quite amusing that you guys conduct you business like this.......

what is your CEO's email address?
    Hi MidlandsM,

I apologies that the agent did not contact you but as I have advised in order for me to request a call back I will need you to provide your wife's name.

Once I receive this I will be able organise a call back for her.

Grainne

• Advertisement

Hi MidlandsM,

I apologies that the agent did not contact you but as I have advised in order for me to request a call back I will need you to provide your wife's name.

Once I receive this I will be able organise a call back for her.

Grainne

what is your CEO's email address ?

what is your CEO's email address ?
    Hi MidlandsM,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your post.

In order  to ascertain your request I would need to get your wifes name and details that I requested.

If your wife has received a call from our sales agent could you let us know here.

Grainne

Hi MidlandsM,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your post.

In order  to ascertain your request I would need to get your wifes name and details that I requested.

If your wife has received a call from our sales agent could you let us know here.

Grainne
    more to the point, why will you not give your CEO's email?

I have a serious complaint!

more to the point, why will you not give your CEO's email?

I have a serious complaint!
    Hi MidlandsM,

I have assisted you as much as I possibly can. Unfortunately as the information I requested was not provided I was unable to assist you further with your request.
    It is not possible to provide a direct email address but I will PM you the postal address and contact details for our complaints department who can investigate your complaint for you.

Grainne

Hi MidlandsM,

I have assisted you as much as I possibly can. Unfortunately as the information I requested was not provided I was unable to assist you further with your request.
    It is not possible to provide a direct email address but I will PM you the postal address and contact details for our complaints department who can investigate your complaint for you.

Grainne

All you ever do Grainne is repeat yourself and go around in circles........you are one of emobiles problems.

Emobile are a mess........100%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Clear troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Nicola

This is going nowhere so I'm locking it. 

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement