Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pepperoni

Options
  • 07-01-2013 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi Guys,

I was just in paris on holidays and I noticed a lot of lovely italian/french deli's with a lovely selection of cured meats and other kinds of things. I've been making home made pizza for years now but cannot find a good pepperoni. Dunnes used to do their own but they seem to have stopped making it, does anyone know where I could find a good deli or even a supermarket that sells nice stuff? I'm based in Dublin. I've tried the German Salami company and the tesco stuff and they're not great IMO.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Polish shops do a great selection. (well down here anyway):)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Worems

Chucken wrote: »
    Polish shops do a great selection. (well down here anyway):)
    haha where's down here?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Where are you OP?

Dublin has a huge selection of delis selling them especially in the Italian Quarter, also Magills nears Powerscourt Town house.

Lidl and Aldi also have a good range

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Tesco Finest pepperoni is decent. Try a large branch as they don't always have it.

Advertisement