Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calgary 2013?

Options
  • 07-01-2013 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hey guys/gals taught it might be good to start a thread for people that are going to Calgary this year? or am i the only one?:D i see from a lot of threads/posts on here that the majority of people are going to torento/BC:D
    So basically if anyone is in Calgary maybe you could could post on here with some helpful advice. First question i would ask is whats the best (or is there one) phone network to go with?:D and where would be the best area to live in? i would hope to be somewhere on the c-train line as i hope to get a job in downtown in one of the bars.
    Ross:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭makita

there is a group on facebook called irish in calgary full of information with questions and answers as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Cheers mate but i am not on facebook:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frankspencer

Hey there,
    I am hoping to head over after college this may,looking ideally to work Calgary seems to be loads of opportunities and I hear nothing but great reports about the place

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭makita

don't know if this will help but it might be worth a look anyway
    http://www.moving2canada.com/moving-to-calgary/

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ryandave3006

Hi there Ross, I'm currently waiting on word back from the CIC in relation to my visa. I'm considering heading to Calgary at the moment aswell but not sure of a date yet, if I manage to get the Visa. Have you any idea one when you are planning on heading out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

OP has since closed his account, plus Calgary has a Chit chat thread in which to chat, ye can also PM one another.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement