Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashback credit cards

Options
  • 07-01-2013 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi, jumping in here with regards to credit cards... Does anyone know of any cash back or loyalty credit cards?
    The cash back of .5% once spending over €5000 which isn't likely in a year so a waste.
    I know Pigsback were on MBNA but that stopped last March.
    Tesco have one.
    Brown Thomas have one but only for purchases in their own stores.
    Are there any others out there to help us through these tough times? I don't care for APR or whatever as i always pay off my credit card, i just want something back for using it!
    Any help appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Who offers that 0.5% over 5k a year?

I use my CC for everything possible and pay off in full since BOI brought in their account charges - works out as one charge rather than god knows how many - so I'd probably be at 12k+...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 eml

I found this website which is meant to give the list of creditcards, but it is out of date..
    http://creditcard.ie/find_card/card_type.html?id=13

So no one else? Means i am going for a tesco to get something back!?

Advertisement