Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help teach language to kids

Options
  • 07-01-2013 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

I am a french tutor, have only ever thought to adults but have been asked now by few people to teach their kids (5 to 10 yrs old) and I would love to get some advices, tips, examples of lessons from anyone teaching to kids any languages to help me get started!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Is French your native language? (I'm guessing so from the plural "advices" for conseils...)

You might get some useful resources/ideas on the MLPSI website: http://www.mlpsi.ie/index.php/resources/all-resources/french-

The project has been axed by the Government ('cause, like, who needs dem furrin' langwidges anyway? :rolleyes:), but the website still seems to be operational for the time being.

(P.S. "taught", not "thought". You must have been in Ireland too long... ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭littlemissfixit

:D Thanks for that! Yes French my native language. I'll have a look at that website... maybe I should look for an english course myself!!!

Advertisement