Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a particular beach in Wexford

Options
  • 07-01-2013 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Its a long shot but I'm looking for a particular beach that I went to as a child, roughly 15 years ago,the rest of the family can't remember it and I really want to bring my family to it.
    Last year I managed to find it again on google maps but now I've lost it again.
    The road up to it is about 3/4 of a mile long with rental houses dotted along the way as you get to the beach there is an outdoor shower to the left and what I think was a esb box with graffiti on it.
    You could walk straight up to the beach or there was a 2nd narrow path on a steep incline to the left. Think there was a shop just at the beach as well.
    We were also not to far of a drive to the orphan girl.

I know the details are a bit sketchy but I would really love to find this place again to bring the kids.

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement