Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wiring trailer lights socket

Options
  • 07-01-2013 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello all,

I've fitted a hitch and trailer lights socket to my car, 07 Ford Focus 1.6 TDCI, and now I need to wire up the socket. I bought the wiring kit and all that. As part of the wiring kit, there is a box into which all the wires from the existing rear lights are connected into. This box also requires a permanent live connection. Any idea of the handiest way to bring this live connection into the boot? Anything that I should be looking out for?

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭George Dalton

You can take a 12V live from a connection behind the carpet trim on the right hand side of the boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bannerfella

Thanks George!!

Advertisement