Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Gym

Options
  • 07-01-2013 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

I've heard a few people say good things about the Sportsco gym, but am wondering if people have had good or better experiences elsewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

You'll probably get better responses in the Health & Fitness forum OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

I'll leave it here for the moment, look through the forum linked above though. Where abouts are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 hokay

MarkMc wrote: »
    I'll leave it here for the moment, look through the forum linked above though. Where abouts are you based?

Ranelagh, work in city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 656 ✭✭✭bobin fudge

RAW in D2 beside the bleeding horse is very very good There is another gym a little similar to RAW which opened up in ranelagh main street- not sure what it is like though. I trained in RAW for years and it was great -only changed due to living further away now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Hippo

Sportsco is quite pricey by the time you include their 'membership' fee and add on whatever it is you're interested in - swimming pool, gym, whatever. Good basic gym but not for the serious lifter.

• Advertisement
Advertisement