Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BO2 lightweight/conditioning

• 07-01-2013 11:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭

i have been snooping some of the top players on elite and notice that not many run lightweight and extreme conditioning and lots use tac mask dexterity flack jacket instead what the opinion on this i have been using light/cond in all my classes have i been wrong this whole time?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

They could be doing it to complete challenges to rank up quicker after the other ones. I know that's what alot if my buddies are doing too Plus swapping weapons constantly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ghost-Hardline
    Scavenger
    Dexterity-TacMask=Sorted.

Swap Hardline with FJ for other dom classes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Lightweight and ext. cond only gets you around the map quicker.

Tac mask/decterity/flak jacket are alot more useful tactically

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

i dropped lightweight/conditioning last night for tac mask and dext and hardline definately saw a difference, k/d has gone up for sure, waiting to unlock flack/ghost but will use prestige to unlock flack next i think.
    sharpy2010 wrote: »
    They could be doing it to complete challenges to rank up quicker after the other ones. I know that's what alot if my buddies are doing too Plus swapping weapons constantly

I swap quite a bit but just when i feel the mp7 aint doin as well as it can, also want to get gold on as many guns as possible and maybe even diamond

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Kells... wrote: »
    Ghost-Hardline
    Scavenger
    Dexterity-TacMask=Sorted.

Swap Hardline with FJ for other dom classes.

This. Although Scavenger not being unlocked until level 44 and ghost level 50 something is a bit of a pain.

Sometimes I use Toughness instead of scavenger.

Extreme Conditioning just makes you run into bullets faster and it's not unlimited sprint so meh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭derm0j073

Makaveli wrote: »

Extreme Conditioning just makes you run into bullets faster ...
    So , this is why I'm so sh1t .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

derm0j073 wrote: »
    So , this is why I'm so sh1t .

Depends on what mode you play and what kind of player you are. I mostly play TDM and I like to run around the map non-stop with my trusty PDW-57. My k/d is now at 1.92 and I have Hardline/Toughness/Extreme Conditioning in all my classes.

If you like to camp for example, then extreme conditioning is no good to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,469 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I'd be lost without engineer, but tac mask is something I'll probably have to look into, flashes are ridiculous in this game if they hit direct.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

I've been using Tacmask alot lately and its very good, you can literally sprint through shock charges.

Advertisement