Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players hitting FA

• 08-01-2013 12:32am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

From the Titans
    Velasco C
    Osi Umenyioura RE
    TJ Hous WR
    Leroy Harris Lg
    A Afalava SS
    Buchanon CB
    Sen'Derrick Marks DT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

From Minnesota Vikings:

1. Vince Young QB 78
    2. Nick Collins FS 86
    3. Matt Bryant K 78
    4. Jasper Brinkley MLB 75 (Don't be fooled, the man had 10 sacks and 2 picks)
    5. Jamarca Sanford FS 74
    6. Joespeh Addai HB 78

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

From the Bears

J Knox
    K Hayden
    H Melton
    J Campbell
    A Haynesworth
    C Spencer
    C Williams
    D Moore
    C Rachal
    C brandon
    A Walters
    C Ozougwu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Tyler Polumbus rejected me the bastard.

Alexander and Banks also going.

The rest are pretty much scrubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Wallace QB 69
    Jackson HB 72
    Ogbonaya HB 66
    Cribbs WR 76
    Massaqoui WR 74
    Smith TE 70
    Bernard RE 61
    English RE 60
    Kosiar RG 76
    LaBoy LOLB 77
    Jacobs MLB 66
    Williams ROLB 65
    Maiava ROLB 65
    Ventrone FS 65
    Dawson K 81

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Not hanging on to Seneca Mike? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Making room for Flacco ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭davetherave

Paddy Chung, Hernandez and Volmer are the only three that I can think of. I'm sure there are others. I made many a mistake with the whole renegotiation process :/
    How do I find out who is leaving?

Brandon Banks eh?? Hmmm.

I've no cap room and I don't have a pick until number 63. How the hell am I going to upgrade my team? I'm screwed other than the fact my offense will stay the same. Can't wait to attack, attack, attack once again this season!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Thanks Dave!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Talk to Heli Ben!

• Advertisement

Talk to Heli Ben!

Looking now Heli :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Flacco QB (couldn't afford to keep him, even with a tag!)

Brown K (could keep him, but sticking with Tucker)

Kemoeatu DT

C. Williams CB

Dickson TE

Pitta TE :mad:

And other useless players...

Wow some quality in the FA pool so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

All the important Chiefs have resigned. Still have 9/10 guys to think about but all are backups and will probably hit Free Agency.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Tampa Bay
    M.Jenkins WR 84 decent enough but couldnt rely on him to hold onto the ball
    J.Fanene DT 82
    C.Barth K 80
    L.Tatupu MLB 78
    J.Casillas ROLB 76
    D.Nelson WR 76
    C.Wallace C 73
    R.Miller DT 71
    L.Johnson CB 69
    D.Wynn LG 63

Had to tag Jeff Otah (RT) at 6 plus million :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers lost a solid performer in Stacey Andrews and another on the d line. Offensive line damaged between non resignings and Saturday retirement.
    Dietrich-Smith seems to think he's a superstar with the money he wanted!

All Packers draft picks now on the trade block for some o-line help.

When does FA start????

Round 1 is tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Louis Murphy (76), Captain Munnerlyn (79) and Sherrod Martin (79) all gone. The rest who left are crap anyway. 6.93 million cap room, looking to go WR through the draft, hopefully secondary in FA. Munnerlyn and Martin combined for 12 interceptions and 3 TDs this year, pretty good players.

At what stage can we resign players who are now heading into their final year. Can you use this to free up more cap space or will the resigning only take effect after the existing contract is finished?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Ive at least 8 players hitting FA so far, but im only starting resigning when the young lad goes to school later so i expect more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

I'm in big trouble, my Internet is playing up since last Sunday. I cannot get connected to Xbox live to do anything on Madden. I have no idea what's happened my team nor can I do any signing/offers. :mad:

Got on this morning, Randy Moss hitting FA, was on a million last year, 18m to tag...looking far too much money so he's out there.

How long does it take for players to accept or reject

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

How long does it take for players to accept or reject

Straight away. Should be on your actions screen when u back out of the offers screen

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Straight away. Should be on your actions screen when u back out of the offers screen

Jaysus, at least i'll know if my season could be over straight away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Whats the story with players that are unavailable for negotiations?

They go to FA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Only players in the last year of contract come up for renewal. If such players are unavailable for negotiations that means that they were already offered a contract which they declined. ( If they were always on your roster and you did not offer the contracts then it could have happened if you were on auto when the Commissioner rolled a week ) All you can do is franchise tag them, which may be prohibitive otherwise they hit FA as Heli says.

There is also an anomoly where guys who have been traded for and were in the last year of their contract do not show at all, think Ben has put a special rule in place for this.

@ Raoul, have sent you a pm on maddenpfl ref another matter I need you to have a look at !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Ready for this?

C Avril 92
    J Durant 84
    C Williams 82
    K Smith 80
    M. Bullitt 80
    M. Morris 79
    O Gaither 78
    J Harrisson 76
    K Jennings 76
    Florence 74
    Spievy 73
    Graham 72
    Osgood 72

Knock yourselves out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,784 ✭✭✭Raoul

Berty44 wrote: »
    Only players in the last year of contract come up for renewal. If such players are unavailable for negotiations that means that they were already offered a contract which they declined. ( If they were always on your roster and you did not offer the contracts then it could have happened if you were on auto when the Commissioner rolled a week ) All you can do is franchise tag them, which may be prohibitive otherwise they hit FA as Heli says.

There is also an anomoly where guys who have been traded for and were in the last year of their contract do not show at all, think Ben has put a special rule in place for this.

@ Raoul, have sent you a pm on maddenpfl ref another matter I need you to have a look at !
    Hmm...I didn't have a chance to offer some of these guys a contract at all. Don't think I was on autopilot either at any stage. The main guy I am worried about is my LT who is rated 91. Is it stupid franchise tagging an LT? :confused:

Advertisement