Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players hitting FA

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yeah, i wonder what impact prestige has mike..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Browns have a F in franchise prestige, the FA's won't be giving me any love :(

East coast bias :mad:

I've the borwns in another fran and I was able to pick up FA's no probs, their more interested in $$$ than team prestige.

Same as in real life!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just on the re-signings
    What exactely is does it mean on the contracts when their contract lenght is 2/3 but it says there years remaining is 1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads,

FA isn't open until tomorrow night at 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Just on the re-signings
    What exactely is does it mean on the contracts when their contract lenght is 2/3 but it says there years remaining is 1?

That just means they will be free after the coming season.

• Advertisement

madalig12 wrote: »
    That just means they will be free after the coming season.
    No need to worry about them till next season so

Hitting free market
    D.Bruton SS 67
    M.Willis WR 68
    T.Carter CB 69
    C.Clark LT 71
    L.Ball HB 71
    K.Vickerson DT 72
    J.Beal LE 73
    T.Heap TE 77
    J.Leonard FS 79
    D.Koppen C 80
    J.Bannan 82

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Some decent Free Safeties hitting the market..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

SantryRed wrote: »
    Lads,

Down with this sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Open it tonight!

Of course if there is a reason you cant then obviously don't worry about it :)

Edit: Actually, we need to give people who need to re-sign a chance to do so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

SantryRed wrote: »
    Lads,

Dont keep them locked up any longer, Let the free agents go!!!..........tonight :p

yeah same here forgot about other lads who might need to resign tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

I'm guessing the only way it can be progressed early is if everyone was to post here or hit the ready button on Xbox as there are prob people who plan to resign tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

I am seeing players in FA at moment on website - can i sign them?

Or would they then be free agents again when we move on to next round...as technically still post-season 1?

It could just be the website playing silly buggers - dont want to cuz any aggro/go against spirit of franchise

Yeah Ben, any chance of opening it early (or would that stop the ability to scout?)

I would love not to have to get the wife bid on FAs

Why is Ponder in FA?

If he wasn't cut i wouldn't take any notice of FA list until the week has been advanced.

Kurt Warner is on the FA list!!!

Lads is anyone at their xbox at the moment?
    Has the rookie reserve been taken out of your cap?

Also could someone check what the 2013 cap is?

Kurt Warner is on the FA list!!!

Holy **** he's rated 85!

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Holy **** he's rated 85!

87 on my scheme

• Advertisement

Lads is anyone at their xbox at the moment?
    Has the rookie reserve been taken out of your cap?

Also could someone check what the 2013 cap is?

Cap should be 130m

NekoChan wrote: »
    87 on my scheme

A perfect example of what we were discussing in the other thread! Flacco and Warner in free agency! Jesus Christ!

I'm tempted to get involved with the Warner bidding despite the fact I've signed Kaepernick!

ya the rookie list is taken out.. think there was 6.2 m taken out of mine last night... the cap is 130, i think.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Cap should be 130m

Yep this is what im thinking adrian.
    But i had 12 million cap.. now i still have 12 million..

That wont cover Suh and Cromartie.

well its 13.5 but i will be releasing hasselbeck and thats 6 million in my pocket

I am itching to get FA started... but I havent resigned everyone yet that I need to - or attempt to

I am making offers beyond what the players supposedly looking for but all i am getting is 'um thanks but no thanks'

Yeah a lot of players will want to test free agency to see if they can get a better offfer, same with me couldn't resign a lot of key players. Cant afford them all anyway so will need to do some house keeping.

Is it possible to find out your current prestige now? I have a team rating on the site but don't think that's it.

• Advertisement

Just realised something.
    I'm checking my cap on CC, however a number of players there have rejected me and should be into FA but they are still counting on my cap

Have done some analysis, my cap on the CC site is the exact same as the salaries of the guys going to FA.

However.. what should be included is the 12 million i had prior and the additional 10 million cap for 2013.

Will check when i get on XBL when i get home but i estimate i should have a cap space of 35 million before trades etc.

Advertisement