Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players hitting FA

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, your cap will increase after the game-week is advanced as your free agents will then have departed.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Rams clear out a whole loada crap from there roster

Mostly receivers who cant catch and old dudes

Notable FAs include Steve 'The Crap Version' Smith and Mario Haggans.

Roll on free agency!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Will the cap be adjusted once we advance? Like I have 11m now, will I have much more next week when Flacco goes?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I think you will yes, but not 100% sure. It will also save off some cap space for your draft picks aka rookie reserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

33063321.jpg

:(:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Will the cap be adjusted once we advance? Like I have 11m now, will I have much more next week when Flacco goes?

I dont think it will change. Technically Flacco is out of contract so doesnt count against the cap. Just dont get high hopes that u will get more money.

etloveslsd wrote: »

I dont think it will change. Technically Flacco is out of contract so doesnt count against the cap. Just dont get high hopes that u will get more money.

Ok cool, sure I'll see tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Cowboys Free Agents

WR Lafell 71
    TE Pascoe 61
    RT O'Callaghan 78
    MLB Brackett 81
    FS Butler 79
    SS Sanders 74

Barring a last minute franchise tag (tight on cap space but may do) or trade offer then
    LOLB Spencer 87

And some other rubbish guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Cowboys Free Agents

WR Lafell 71
    TE Pascoe 61
    RT O'Callaghan 78
    MLB Brackett 81
    FS Butler 79
    SS Sanders 74

Barring a last minute franchise tag (tight on cap space but may do) or trade offer then
    LOLB Spencer 87

And some other rubbish guys

Why would someone offer to trade for him if he's going to FA or overpriced based on the tag?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Its coming up on twitter that the Seahawks have signed Roy Williams and K.Warner

• Advertisement

Just saw that? How and why?

Just saw that? How and why?

Has the new guy taken them over yet? Or the cpu isnt playing fair.

etloveslsd wrote: »

Has the new guy taken them over yet? Or the cpu isnt playing fair.

He has, the league has 32/32 teams.

He has, the league has 32/32 teams.
    Glitch involving using the website for FA? Pure speculation!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Definitely one best left to Ben lads, so no more comments on it from here on out please.

Edit: The players in the twitter feed are on the Hawks roster.

I didnt think it was possible to sign a FA at this point though

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Im not seeing loads of these players who havent signed contracts in FA.

Can anyone see them on XBL?

Definitely one best left to Ben lads, so no more comments on it from here on out please.

Edit: The players in the twitter feed are on the Hawks roster.

I didnt think it was possible to sign a FA at this point though

We cant sign anyone until the league is advanced. Unless its possible on the website.

The league isnt full. Players who left are on autopilot. So the cpu is running the show. I brought this up on another thread but didnt get an answer.

Should we accept trade offers from cpu and what if the cpu doesnt stick to the fa rules?

It should have to, it's game logic rather than bens instructions I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Guys,

The reason I've left the people in on autopilot is when I go to advance to FA, I will take them off autopilot, so the CPU won't be able to do anything in the FA bidding.

Having a look at the Warner thing at the moment. Are we technically still in the 2012 season or 2013 now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

SantryRed wrote: »
    Having a look at the Warner thing at the moment. Are we technically still in the 2012 season or 2013 now?

well i was having a look at the FA's before it was locked and he wasnt there so i presume he came back for the new season, i'm open to correction on that

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    Guys,

The reason I've left the people in on autopilot is when I go to advance to FA, I will take them off autopilot, so the CPU won't be able to do anything in the FA bidding.

In terms of cap and how it's showing up on the Xbox somewhere in between! League advancing to FA should hopefully knock out all the kinks and let people know exactly where they stand!

some interesting developments in seattle in the last few minutes according to twitter. williams and warner have been released

some interesting developments in seattle in the last few minutes according to twitter. williams and warner have been released

I sense a Red from the area of Santry may have had a chat with Mr A Pilot....

Won't impact the hawks in the new season anyway as according to madden we are still in 2012 which is good news tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hey lads if a player I wanna keep has rejected a contract to I get another chance with him or is that it?!

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Hey lads if a player I wanna keep has rejected a contract to I get another chance with him or is that it?!

Thats it, ya have to try get him in FA or Franchise Tag

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Frachise tag him, think you press y the tag salary is listed a few columns over in the resigning screen

when i attempt to sign a FA tomorrow night, could i get an acceptance straight away like the resigning stage or will they wait.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

when i attempt to sign a FA tomorrow night, could i get an acceptance straight away like the resigning stage or will they wait.

I imagine you'd have to wait until its advanced to let other teams make their offer too

• Advertisement

Acceptance will only come when the week advances, but some FAs may wait til the end of week 3...

Advertisement