Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players hitting FA

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

Colts players heading to FA. :(

Longwell 85 P
    McAfee 83 K
    Powers 80 CB
    Cooper 79 MLB
    Moala 75 RE
    Linkenbach 75 LG
    Hall 73 FB
    Collie 72 WR
    Vaughn 72 CB

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Colts players heading to FA. :(

Longwell 85 P
    McAfee 83 K
    Powers 80 CB
    Cooper 79 MLB
    Moala 75 RE
    Linkenbach 75 LG
    Hall 73 FB
    Collie 72 WR
    Vaughn 72 CB

Thats not too bad really.

Raoul wrote: »
    Thats not too bad really.

i wanted to keep Powers, he was great for me this past season, meant to tag him but tagged somebody else instead :o. i released Moore at HB and Stanton the back up QB as well

i wanted to keep Powers, he was great for me this past season, meant to tag him but tagged somebody else instead :o. i released Moore at HB and Stanton the back up QB as well

Powers was great was he? Hmm...interesting....:cool:

Powers was great was he? Hmm...interesting....:cool:

GREAT FOR ME RAOUL!!!, FOR ME I TELL YA!!!. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

ROSS TUCKER@RossTuckerEA
    Not much security in one-year contract for P. Chung, but you at least know it's guaranteed.

Couldn't do it. Just couldn't let him go. Took a fair whack out of the remaining cap room but still :o

Chung SS
    Volmer OL
    Arrington DB
    Woodhead HB
    Sims LB
    Edelman WR
    and Murkzvski....Mervasoski...Myrv..the centre.
    S. Moore DB
    D. Fletcher MLB

Shiancoe will also be hitting the market, can't see in point in resigning him with Gronk and Hernandez ahead of him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Do ppl predict they'll have much money to be playing with in the Free Agency?
    I think I'll have around 18 mil myself

PerrinV2 wrote: »

About 20 myself. :)

EDIT - Annoyed that prestige doesn't matter surely it should.

ive around 33m i think

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

have about 35 million, 22 of that is gone on Suh, Leshoure, Cromartie
    However I free up about 5 million with trades.

So should have 18 million to spend...
    That will have me targeting a few key areas...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

ROSS TUCKER@RossTuckerEA
    Not much security in one-year contract for P. Chung, but you at least know it's guaranteed.

Couldn't do it. Just couldn't let him go. Took a fair whack out of the remaining cap room but still :o

Chung SS.

NO!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

Breaking news out of Chicago this afternoon Devin Hester will almost certainly be released this evening and is headed to free agency. Its felt the Bears couldn't justify paying nearly ten million dollars to a wide receiver that can only catch if he is wide open.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Good returner, but not worth 10 milllion, good decision to let him go,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

45 million :)

Well I need to set aside money for the rookies but that's the same for everyone.
    Except the Redskins :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Not much at all going to free agency from the Jags, C Brad Meester and LG Eben Britton the only decent players.

Looking to bring in another WR, maybe a certain TE I'm sure everyone else wants, and replace the lost lads on the O-Line. Also need a few more playmakers on defence.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

mikemac1 wrote: »
    45 million :)

Well I need to set aside money for the rookies but that's the same for everyone.
    Except the Redskins :pac:
    And I thought I was doing alright with 18,turns out I'm one of the poorest....so when can we start cutting players

Just spent ages there going through my team and who I need to bring it and sorting out XP. Decided not to use on XP on the guys that are leaving, hopefully that doesn't go with them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Just spent ages there going through my team and who I need to bring it and sorting out XP. Decided not to use on XP on the guys that are leaving, hopefully that doesn't go with them :)

It does ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Spend it all on kick power before they leave...that'll teach em :D

Dying to get a go at FA. pity the draft didnt come first. it would be easier that way for filling positions of need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Tick...... Tock......

Gonna be a bit of an anti climax by 11:30 when I've made all my offers and won't know if I'm screwed or setup nicely for the season until Friday at 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Why is Ponder in FA?

He was cut.

Nelbert wrote: »
    Tick...... Tock......

Gonna be a bit of an anti climax by 11:30 when I've made all my offers and won't know if I'm screwed or setup nicely for the season until Friday at 11.

yeah dont know why i'm staying up for this cos we have all day tomorrow to put in offers...... but i just have to :confused:, i suppose its more just to see whose available then the offers

yeah dont know why i'm staying up for this cos we have all day tomorrow to put in offers...... but i just have to :confused:, i suppose its more just to see whose available then the offers
    Yeah ill be so tired ill probably bid my entire budget on one player for a position ive already got cover for.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You can withdraw bids before the advance if you are not happy with it, you can also see what other teams have bid on a player.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

madalig12 wrote: »
    Yeah ill be so tired ill probably bid my entire budget on one player for a position ive already got cover for.

I've a shopping list of 7, 3 of which are priorities. Bit worried about going after "wants" instead of "needs"...... I'm a bit impulsive.
    Kurt Warner in the Wildcat - Packers 2013!

adrian522 wrote: »
    You can withdraw bids before the advance if you are not happy with it, you can also see what other teams have bid on a player.

can we see the amount offered? surely not

can we see the amount offered? surely not

Nope.

Nelbert wrote: »
    I've a shopping list of 7, 3 of which are priorities. Bit worried about going after "wants" instead of "needs"...... I'm a bit impulsive.
    Kurt Warner in the Wildcat - Packers 2013!

i just need to sign a couple of lads who wouldnt resign, after that i'll try for young players who dont cost to much and hope nobody else goes after them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

I need a QB :cool: some linebackers, they practically all rejected contracts :confused: and then I need safeties.

and a kicker but sure..... anyone will do :pac:

Hester released eh :cool: would be a shame if he signed for rivals and returned a punt agaisnt his former team now wouldn't it...

Advertisement