Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players hitting FA

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

HowAreWe wrote: »
    I need a QB :cool: some linebackers, they practically all rejected contracts :confused: and then I need safeties.

and a kicker but sure..... anyone will do :pac:

Hester released eh :cool:

jeez i forgot i need a punter and kicker :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You can still pick up free agents after the draft, on one year contracts for a set amount with no bonus, no need to overpay for a kicker at this stage.

adrian522 wrote: »
    You can still pick up free agents after the draft, on one year contracts for a set amount with no bonus, no need to overpay for a kicker at this stage.

yeah thats what i was going to do, just forgot i needed them

I feel like im in a que on Jan 1st waiting for the sales to start, knowing what i want while also knowing im probably not gonna get it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Fletcher retired :(

Just advanced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    Fletcher retired :(

Just advanced.

Where is DeSean Jackson?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I've no idea, I just advanced and turned it off. Maybe he was tagged.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

so many people coming online :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Raoul wrote: »
    Where is DeSean Jackson?

Where he belongs, having balls thrown in the general area that he is running.

But really he has five years left on his contract and was looking for more money.

Where is DeSean Jackson?

Eagles roster earlier said he had 4 years left, new deal must've been agreed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Eagles roster earlier said he had 4 years left, new deal must've been agreed

Strange only saw today that he was going to FA.

Have 4 negotiations going on at the moment. Hopefully they all sign. Might use some of my XP points to give them a little boost. My prestige is also correct now. A, woo!

Strange only saw today that he was going to FA.

Have 4 negotiations going on at the moment. Hopefully they all sign. Might use some of my XP points to give them a little boost. My prestige is also correct now. A, woo!

my prestige is F. ive 10 bids in :eek:. didnt realise til i counted them there

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

CC is a load of pants.. its saying i have basically no cap room...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lads, is anyone on XBL at the minute?
    I need a favour!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

shoot helmi...

Cards noticed you have a bid on two kickers, what if they are both successful?

Cheers GUFC, put in a bid for Barrett Rudd, the MLB can you see if the Titans are down as bidding for him?

Doing it on CC and it aint reliable!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I only had $16m cap room which I thought was odd.

Also pretty underwhelming batch of FA's after some of the names that were getting thrown about earlier in the thread. Some of the lads that rejected contracts from me are not in the FA pool though, particularily C Brad Meester, what's up with that? I also noticed a lot of people mentioning good Centres going to FA but there seems to be 1 decent guy who doesn't fit my scheme and the rest are poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Do NOT put bids in via CC website. In the Pro they definitely did not work !!!!

Berty44 wrote: »
    Do NOT put bids in via CC website. In the Pro they definitely did not work !!!!

I will be getting my wife to do it bert if my bids dont register :D

ya helmi but he rejected you already man sorry... he's on his way to Tampa with a massive pay package :p

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    ya helmi but he rejected you already man sorry... he's on his way to Tampa with a massive pay package :p

Music is better in Nashville...!!

So you can see my bid?

either I'm doing this wrong or Ive to much money to spend, says i still have $18m cap room.

ya its there mate along wit vikings and bears so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Cheers GUFC, put in a bid for Barrett Rudd, the MLB can you see if the Titans are down as bidding for him?

Doing it on CC and it aint reliable!

Heli, I can see this bid on Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Bids in. I propose an early advance ;)

My cap room was about what I expected but I got more value out of it than I expected assuming my penny pinching is acceptable to the respective players!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

How can you see a players stats?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

gufc21 wrote: »
    shoot helmi...

Cards noticed you have a bid on two kickers, what if they are both successful?
    Cheers man yeah noticed myself and removed one!

Nelbert wrote: »
    Bids in. I propose an early advance ;)

I back this motion ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

madalig12 wrote: »
    How can you see a players stats?

You can't, big programming error by EA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Yeah how come some players who rejected my contracts aren't in FA?

Advertisement