Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favour needed if you live near Sportsworld :-) Heatons.

Options
  • 08-01-2013 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi Boardies. Sportsworld in Heatons are selling child wetsuits at 3 euros each. I really could do with two. One size at 8 to 9 and one from 9 to 10 years. If somone could buy them for me I would pay cost and p and p. There is none in tullamore. Jim. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Hey,

Check their website sportsworld.com I think - you can buy online and they will be delivered to your selected store. I bought stuff just before crimbo with a one for all voucher and had it delivered to Longford store so my sister could pick it up for me (but I think they might deliver to any Heatons store but not sure). It takes a few days but you will get a call from the store to say when it is there for collection.

PS - If you don't have any luck if I'm in longford at the weekend (not sure I will though) I'll check it out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 namose

hi jim,

did u get sorted i can check my local store in roscommon tomorrow if u didn't

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

namose wrote: »
    hi jim,

did u get sorted i can check my local store in roscommon tomorrow if u didn't

I hope he replied by PM to you or I would be very Worried!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Advertisement