Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a name to Bill

Options
  • 08-01-2013 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi,

Me and My Girlfriend have recently moved in together and for the past 9 Months only my name has been on the Bill since I lived alone.

Now we would like to add her name to the Bill to have a Proof of Address for her in case we need one, is this possible?

Regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Skyflyer1234,

Yes, this is no problem. The most straightforward way to do this would be to ring 1850 372 372 when you are both present, as both the account holder and the the person to be added have to give their permission before any changes can be made. The above line is open 8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday.

Alternatively, you can both email the request, or if your girlfriend also has her own separate boards.ie account, you can both send the request by private message to our group inbox.

Thanks,

David

Advertisement