Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football in Limerick

• 08-01-2013 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, Are there any teams that are currently looking for players in Limerick? Only recently moved here and am looking at playing some ball. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Hi, Are there any teams that are currently looking for players in Limerick? Only recently moved here and am looking at playing some ball. Thanks

It all depends what level you are looking to play at and what side of town you are living for ease.

Limerick has 8 divisions all of which are competitive enough. The top division is premier then 1a 1b etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ross Gellar

Thanks for the swift response Jofspring

I haven't played in a year or so apart from 5 a side so will play at one of the divisions from 3 down and see how I get on. Live out in Castletroy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Thanks for the swift response Jofspring

I haven't played in a year or so apart from 5 a side so will play at one of the divisions from 3 down and see how I get on. Live out in Castletroy.

If your in Castletroy then Aisling Annacotty are probably your best bet. They have the best Astro turf pitch in the league as well as two grass pitches, nice dressing rooms and also have a C and D team. The C team play in division 3b and D team in division 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

+1 for Aisling Annacotty i played with them for 5 years very good club with great facilities out there. Pity the Astro pitch was just been finished when i was leaving and never got to play on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ross Gellar

Perfect lads, thanks. Will look into them so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement