Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Collection

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Very nice.

Would you not be tempted to organise the sets by theme, though, or is a deliberate mix? I'm more than a little jealous of the AT-AT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Many thanks, deliberate mix, and with a 5 year old Lego fanatic at home chances of them staying in order is zero :)

My brother got me the AT AT for my brithday, lovely model

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Many thanks, deliberate mix, and with a 5 year old Lego fanatic at home chances of them staying in order is zero :)

My brother got me the AT AT for my brithday, lovely model

Is that the 8129 model? I was on holidays in Italy last year and I came across it in a small local toy store. It had been discontinued over a year at that stage, and I hadn't really been into SW stuff when it was around, so my jaw was on the floor when I saw it. Unfortunately I didn't really have the space nor the budget to bring it back.

The motorised one is great by virtue of the fact that it walks, but it's probably the least screen-accurate of the available AT-ATs.

It is indeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Great collection. Some nice models you get there. Some of those technic ones I would love to own myself.

I presume you are not much of a builder? More of a collector? Some possibilities with all those technic sets combined!

• Advertisement

Thanks

Yeah just a collector, mostly SW, LOTR and no The Hobbit and of course the Technic stuff.

R

Advertisement