Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult lesson's

Options
  • 08-01-2013 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    im hoping someone can help .
    Im intresting in getting myself and the other half some horse riding lesson's mainly for a good day out and to learn something new, We would both be totally beginners, Just wondering where is a good place to go to learn in the Dublin or Kildare area, and what are prices like ,and is it ok to be a total beginner,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 starpixie72

Bohernabreena riding centre is very good and they cater for beginners to advanced. Lots of lovely horses there too, and the scenery is great. check out their website for prices etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Where in Dublin are you based OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Im based northside but iv no problem traveling ,whats the national Equestian like ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Im based northside but iv no problem traveling ,whats the national Equestian like ??

If you're Northside, Thornton Park or Kilronan would be really accessible to you.

Haven't heard anything about the National, I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mariannewims

I have a horse on lease who's kept at Thornton Park and still have lessons as the instructors are so good. I'd really recommend it but regardless of where you go you should probably book a few privates for the two of you until you get the basics. That'd be dear enough, about €40/45 a head I think. Then if you wanted a more social outlet you could switch to group lessons which are €29 an hour.
    Good luck with it, you'll be addicted before you know it :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

There's a deal on groupon for Kill Eq Centre, E15 for an adult group lesson. Decent value.

Advertisement