Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dropshipping help

Options
  • 08-01-2013 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I am starting an Online Dropshipping business for fashion and home accessories etc but finding it hard to get the right information online.I am living in Ireland and customer base will be in the Uk.
    I will have a .co.uk domain. My dropshipping suppliers are in the Uk so when people purchase from my website the products will be sent from the suppliers directly to customers over there. I doubt that I will need to register for vat within the first year as its unlikely my turnover will exceed the threshold. I am starting out with dropshipping due to a tight budget and I am not planning to trade in Ireland at the moment as the customer base will be too small.

What I want to find out is:
    Do I need to register the Business name in the uk
    Do I register to pay tax and do my tax returns in the uk? or can I do this here in Ireland?
    Do I need to have a Business bank account over there or will my business bank account here be sufficent?

If there is anyone that is currently doing dropshipping and has any advice I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭seanaway

Call revenue. I found them very helpful.

Advertisement