Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wife's car insurance renewal - crazy quote

Options
  • 08-01-2013 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi Team,

My wife's car insurance is due for renewal with yourselves and we were shocked to get a quote of about €660. I did a quick look online and 123 came in at 429 for the exact same policy and that was before I called them for a better quote.

How can you be so way off the mark with your quotes??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Liberty Insurance: Catherine

Hi Whitelightrider

We'd like to look at the quote to make sure you are getting our best price. PM the policy number and your contact details and we will give you a call to check this out for you.

Regards

Catherine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭King Krib

Hi Team,

My wife's car insurance is due for renewal with yourselves and we were shocked to get a quote of about €660. I did a quick look online and 123 came in at 429 for the exact same policy and that was before I called them for a better quote.

How can you be so way off the mark with your quotes??
    Our quote came in from Aviva only last week about €100 cheaper than last year. (both with full licence and no claims etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Hi Whitelightrider

We'd like to look at the quote to make sure you are getting our best price. PM the policy number and your contact details and we will give you a call to check this out for you.

Regards

Catherine

PM sent Catherine.

PM sent Catherine.

No problem Whitelightrider. We'll be in touch shortly.

Regards

Catherine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

No problem Whitelightrider. We'll be in touch shortly.

Regards

Catherine
    Hi Catherine,  I sent a PM to you there.  Would appreciate it you could take a look at it for me.

• Advertisement

Hi Whitelightrider

I have received your PM and response sent.

Regards

Catherine

Advertisement