Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how are missed exams calculated

Options
  • 08-01-2013 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

i missed two xmas exams through medical reasons and was told to get a cert which is fine,i was told id recieve a grade anywho, how are they graded or what kind of result could i expect to get, have never missed a lecture or asssignment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭dmc17

gerrro wrote: »
    i missed two xmas exams through medical reasons and was told to get a cert which is fine,i was told id recieve a grade anywho, how are they graded or what kind of result could i expect to get, have never missed a lecture or asssignment

I thought it would be added on for your summer exam if you have a cert e.g. if the christmas exam was worth 15% and the summer exam is worth 70%, your summer exam will now be worth 85%.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 gerrro

cheers ty

Advertisement