Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

making website live on internet

Options
  • 08-01-2013 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

hey all

sorry if this has been done to death

i registered my domain name with register365 and also paid for sitemakerpro to help design my website , as i dont have any software or knowledge of anything else regarding web design

i've edited my site but how do i get it live so anybody can see it online ???

i can click the " view my website " button but that just shows me what it will look like on the web , but i want to be able to put it up live now

any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭ivanc

hey all

sorry if this has been done to death

i registered my domain name with register365 and also paid for sitemakerpro to help design my website , as i dont have any software or knowledge of anything else regarding web design

i've edited my site but how do i get it live so anybody can see it online ???

i can click the " view my website " button but that just shows me what it will look like on the web , but i want to be able to put it up live now

any help

AFIK sitemaker goes live the minute you add it to your hosting pack.

Has the domain propagated yet?

Advertisement