Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to read a Defence

Options
  • 08-01-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

I've something worked up at home for some reading of ppl's defence and how to exploit basic defences ...

Will post it up later on ...

This is the first of a few threads I'm going to start about D-Fence

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Good man Dave, will definitely be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Dave going to tell you all how to read a defense so when you come up against you he will show you a look and then it'll be something completely different. I'm on to you Dave :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

SantryRed wrote: »
    Dave going to tell you all how to read a defense so when you come up against you he will show you a look and then it'll be something completely different. I'm on to you Dave :pac:

Never :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

SantryRed wrote: »

Dave telling us how to read a defence so he can show us a completely different look but actually have it be the look we thought it was in the first place. Mindfcuk

Advertisement