Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap hairdresser for cuts in Dublin

• 08-01-2013 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭

I only need a trim and am looking for a hairdresser that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg.

I used to go to Tian Du, a Chinese hairdresser on Capel St., for trims but I was very disappointed last time.

The location doesn't matter as long as it is easily accesible with public transport (I don't have a car :().

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 Loonie

I'm looking for the same, €50 for a haircut seems crazy. Boston Belle in Jervis seems well priced, no idea what they're like though. Really just bumping this for you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I pay 25 for a cut and blow dry in Artane. Cut is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Sunny.Days

There's plenty of hairdressers offering nixers ie - work outside the salon with all the same perks of the salon but for much cheaper because instead of most of the money going to the salon it goes straight to the hairdresser. There's plenty being advertised on gumtree. In most cases they're happy to travel to your house/you go to theirs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

Benny in Tian Du can be brilliant. His English isn't great so you need to speak slowly and be clear about anything you definitely don't want, etc. but otherwise for the money he is fantastic really and they're nice there.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Alainn Beauty MUA

i got my hair done from a moblie hairdresser on adverts was happy with the cut, my hair is past my boobs and it was 25euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

Fantastic Chinese Hairdressers on Caple Street very near the Ladbrokes, think it is number 45 (forgot to take business card) but it is called Tribes.

Colour including blow dry is €22. I thought they were mistaken, but no that is the price. Nails, eyebrows the lot upstairs too for cheaper than normal. Removal of shellac is expensive so guard against that.

Top bargain in Dublin, open Sundays from 11.00 am.

Advertisement