Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading all attachments posted within a thread

Options
  • 08-01-2013 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just a quick question - is there a way to download all the documents posted within one thread? I am following a thread which is like 240 pages or so, and I just want to download all the files at the same time if possible (pdfs and word copies - support material relating to exams) within that thread, and I wonder is there a quick way to do it rather than go through each page individually and download page by page?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

How's your scripting ability?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

Spear wrote: »
    How's your scripting ability?

If you can't script, to save you going through pages and pages; click the attachment paperclip whilst in the forum view and it will open a popup with all listed attachments.

Happy clicking/scripting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement