Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indo /Irish times college supplements points

• 08-01-2013 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

I have both the the irish times and the irish Indo college supplements printed yesterday.
    On quite a few courses the 2012 final points are lower than the points given on webpages such as Qualifax and career portal, most of the university pages and prospectus only give 2011 points.:(

So which is most accurate? the course I want is showing at 415 in both papers but 435 - 445 everywhere else, quite a difference.
    On closer examination many of the courses are coming in lower in the newspaper guides. :confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

Well the points for my course were 440 and 440 is what it said in those this year when someone scanned them up. But that was Round 1, if anything the points would have to be lower than that afterwards - e.g. many arts courses dropped afterwards by 5 or 10 points in the following rounds. I'd say the supplements are more accurate. :)

Advertisement