Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal Refund 2012

• 08-01-2013 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

I appealed a subject in my leaving cert 2012 and the grade was brought up. It only dawned on me lately that I was never refunded my 40E, who should I have gotten it from? Did this happen to anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Yeah, I don't remember getting the money back either. Maybe it did come back and my parents just kept it and didn't tell me.(It was their money anyways so I didn't want it, but just to know if they got it back.)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,237 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If it was paid by direct bank transfer it may have already come back into the account.
    Email them and ask - they won't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 mberm

The money was sent back to the school, as the dept of education has not got the address of the students. I got a cheque from my sons school after numerous queries in early December.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭stall_the_ball

Thanks, I emailed the SEC and will contact my school tomorrow

Advertisement